Sonoma Creek Inn Fido Rules
We take all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets; please observe the following when visiting with your pet:
- Pets must be leashed and attended to at all times and are not permitted in the public areas of the hotel.
- We will clean your room between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm when your pet is not in the room. Please contact the front desk to request a specific time.
- Your pet cannot be left unattended in your room. If your pet is found in the room without you present, the manager reserves the right to take action, including asking you to leave.
- Pets may not be allowed to run free, for their own protection as well as the safety and comfort of hotel guests and staff.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate of other guests and clean up after your pet.
- If the pet causes any disturbances to other guests or is not kept under your control, the hotel reserves the right to take action, including asking you to leave.
- The room will be inspected the day of your departure; any extra cleaning needed or damage caused will result in additional charges to your credit card.